Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snl07
Binge Watcher

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

ROKU SUPPORT

How is there no update yet? It has been MONTHS. please respond with SOMETHING. @support 

0 Kudos
Dchian
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also have the same issue and have had it for a while 

0 Kudos
0wlybrent
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

As of August 30 2020 on TV purchased July 24 2020: Horizontal Line on my TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku Tv (2019)As of August 30 2020 on TV purchased July 24 2020: Horizontal Line on my TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku Tv (2019)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0wlybrent
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and information that you have provided.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding what you are experiencing. Please be aware that we have identified the issue and expect a fix in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

8/30/2020: any updates yet?  

As of August 30 2020 on TV purchased July 24 2020: Horizontal Line on top of my TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku Tv (2019)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikelB
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They are working on this folks. I received a PM offering to let me test the software patch they have developed. Since my reboot the issue is resolved, so I’m not participating in the test, but they’ll fix it. No need to return your stuff. I’ve had Roku for years now, but only recently purchased a Roku TV. In my experience they fix their defects.

0 Kudos
JoeDrolet

Jump to solution

I have the same problem and I just bought the TV and updated everything.

0 Kudos
B4Fam

Jump to solution

Our TLC had a roku update on 8/6/2020. Is that the patch that was supposed to fix the issue? because if so, we still are experiencing the issue. Is the fix for this problem coming in a future update?

0 Kudos
smgordon1259
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

is there a fix in the works yet?

0 Kudos
Malk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They said I would download a beta patch to test the fix but I haven’t been able to download it yet

0 Kudos
Tobilandia

Jump to solution

I've been with my TV for 20 days and when I watch YouTube a horizontal line appears. I read that it is a software problem since it only appears on Youtube I need to know if they will fix it oh I must return the tv

0 Kudos