Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orneryonecja
Channel Surfer

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

I have the same problem but on 2 different TV's - I also get flashing and jumping until I unplug the HDMI cord and replug a couple times 

0 Kudos
sethgordon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sounds like you have a different problem. Try a new HDMI cord.

0 Kudos
orneryonecja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

it's the one that came with the Roku 

0 Kudos
leegato
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

My apologies for the delay, it looks like you might have already identified the issue, but just to clarify and answer, since I originated this post.

C113X

Line shows up usually immediately when the content starts.

I can't identify any specific content such as 4K or HDR, just happens on all streaming regardless of version.  I did have Game Mode enabled, but not sure if the issue was present only when Game Mode was on.

0 Kudos
greg707
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Glad a fix is already in the works. This happens on my

58" Hisense model 58R6E3

Roku tv C232X

0 Kudos
leegato
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It looks like our issue has been identified!

I haven't been as active on this thread because, in all honesty, the issue seems to have disappeared for a good while; I haven't really seen the issue arise on streaming apps in roughly a month, and I use them on average 3-5 times a week, for about an hour or two at a time. 

That said, I am wary that the issue could always come back, so I'm glad that, with assistance from Danny, Roku seems to have identified the issue.  I similarly got a response from the Roku Support Team on my ticket via email, indicating separately that their engineers have identified the issue, so that seems to be confirmation on the ticket side that they've found the issue (finally), and is probably related to all of our input on this thread. 

Danny, please let us know when we can expect an update to have this issue resolved, and what update that will be.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Having issue with the line also, on my screen. Have the less then a year.. wanted to know if this covered under my what warranty plan?

0 Kudos
mesmith322

Jump to solution

I get the horizontal lines too, but only when using zoom and watching TV.  It doesn't happen on Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube.

Roku TV 7120X

TCL model 55R613

Software version 9.3.0 build 4182-30

0 Kudos
Chr1sM
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Is this update going to be pushed to all Roku TVs? I have a new 70" Hisense, it beautiful when it works or if I watch my streams through Xbox, which is just extra steps. Thanks!

0 Kudos
orneryonecja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

you wanted the serial number off the ROKU C53866957036

0 Kudos