cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris1985
Reel Rookie

Hooking roku wireless speakers to streaming bar and subwoofer

Jump to solution

Waiting on my roku streaming bar and subwoofer, so I’m trying to do my homework to be ready to add them to my roku tv and roku wireless speakers. My hope is to move speakers to back of room to use as a surround sound system. Anyone have any advice on setting up the system like a surround sound system?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hooking roku wireless speakers to streaming bar and subwoofer

Jump to solution

@Chris1985 @Blondemommy6161

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about setting up a Roku Home Surround system, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Build a Roku surround sound system

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

Hi! I’m having issues trying to do the same thing. I finally got my Roku TV, cable box, streambar pro to all work together and I’m trying to connect my two wireless speakers. I’m doing all of this by trial and error- unplugging things, resetting etc and I’m not sure if my streambar is actually working. It’s on. And it’s there when I look in the settings/devices/ audio section but I’m not sure I hear any sound coming from the bar itself. I’ve been at this for the past three weeks- and I’ve spent countless hours googling- I can’t find any clear set up directions to set everything up together. So frustrating!! Maybe between your post and mine we can get some clear, definitive answers! Good luck! 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Chris1985 @Blondemommy6161

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about setting up a Roku Home Surround system, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Build a Roku surround sound system

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris1985
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info Danny. Can you please tell me where I can get the “wall mount brackets” for the stream bar pro? I’ll be mounting it into brick wall. I’ve looked on Amazon and no luck so far. Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
terry_pool

Jump to solution

try searching in accessories directly in the Roku websites. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Chris1985

Thanks for the follow up.

As @terry_pool mentioned, you can find the Roku Wireless Speaker mounts on the Roku Products Accessories page.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos