Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Home page not displayed

Jump to solution
All I get on TV is ROKU and a spinning symbol. Can't get to settings.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Home page not displayed

Jump to solution

@flp_678 Thanks for the note here.

That type of display type notification on-screen would typically indicate that you have something connected to one of the TV's inputs that is trying to display. I would recommend unplugging any connected devices from the TV and trying again.

If you still need more help from there, feel free to contact Element support directly. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For contact information of TV manufacturers, visit our thread here: Contacting Support for Your RokuTV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have an Element tv... The letters DVI 1280x720 come up instead of HDMI 1280x720 and other times just the number 720 come up but I cannot get to the home page

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@flp_678 Thanks for the note here.

That type of display type notification on-screen would typically indicate that you have something connected to one of the TV's inputs that is trying to display. I would recommend unplugging any connected devices from the TV and trying again.

If you still need more help from there, feel free to contact Element support directly. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos