Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Menzoberranzan
Level 7

Hisense unwilling to support Roku TVs

Jump to solution

I just contacted Hisense with a problem with my 58" TV, but they claimed they they don't support Roku TVs.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hisense unwilling to support Roku TVs

Jump to solution

@Menzoberranzan 

How did you contact Hisense?

We would recommend contacting your Hisense again to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Menzoberranzan 

How did you contact Hisense?

We would recommend contacting your Hisense again to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Randys_Mom
Level 7

Jump to solution

I purchased a Hisense 32 inch 32H4E1 Roku Smart TV November of 2018. It keeps resetting itself. If the power goes off or you unplug it, it resets back to the "set up your tv" screen. It may work fine for a week or two (or a day or two), and when you turn it on, it's suddenly back to the set up screen. It looses all of the app data. We have tried a factory reset. We plugged it into the wall. We plugged it into a battery backup - line noise filtering, etc, power supply. It will work for a while, then reset. We fiddled with all of the settings. Works for a while, then resets.

We contacted Hisense. The first time they said to go to Roku. Someone at Roku sent me back to Hisense. This time they said it sounded like the tv needed work. I had heard on one google site that sometimes they had a firmware update. I asked them about that. There was a long pause, and....here I am back at Roku (where they told me to go).

0 Kudos