Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arminda26033
Reel Rookie

Hisense roku smart tv inverted colors

My tv all of a sudden inverted colors so now it’s like looking at a negative picture and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’ve tried unplugging and factory resetting it but nothing is working it’s only 1yr old

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense roku smart tv inverted colors

@Arminda26033

Thanks for the post.

Are you experiencing this issue when only playing content or does it happen when viewing anything on screen? If so, it's possible that there may be a hardware related issue. 

Have you tried contacting your TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach Hisense Support here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Arminda26033
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense roku smart tv inverted colors

It happens when viewing anything on screen. I had unplugged it for a day and plugged it back in and it started working normally again but all of a sudden yesterday the colors were inverted again so I unplugged it last night and plugged it back in today and the colors are still inverted. I contacted the TV manufacturers and sent them pictures of the screen and what it’s doing and they’re just going to refund me my money back because  the warranty is still valid since I’ve only had it for a year 

0 Kudos