Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
St16
Level 7

Hisense eco mode

Do I just opened my tv today took out the box I set everything up and as am browsing the tv just shut off on me won't turn back I unplugged in plug back stick not work aw yea it said something about eco mode
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hisense eco mode

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Can you please provide us with more information so we can get a better understanding of what you are seeing? Are you using a Roku device, or a Roku TV? What is the model of the device? Can you attach a photo to show what you are seeing?

For more help with your issue, please see our Tips for Creating a Help or Support Topic in the Community. Including important details in your issue report helps us better understand the specific issue you are reporting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Molliex2
Level 7

My tv is doing the same thing it will not turn on 

0 Kudos
Dssenziak
Level 8

Sss as me issue, tv is 1 year old, went into sleep mode this afternoon and won’t turn back on. Tried reset, batteries, turning on with phone. Error message says tv may be in echo mode. Anyone have advice on fix/reset/reboot etc. ???

0 Kudos
Dssenziak
Level 8

How do I get tv out of echo mode? TV timed out and went to sleep and will not turn on, error message says it is in echo mode???

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Dssenziak

Thanks for the post.

The issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting your TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Support page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos