Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krish_101
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV won’t play Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I'm unable to play anything on Roku channel form my roku tv(upon selecting play option it stays there and does not do anything.)when I select roku channel/or any of its contents but I can play on my laptop using rokuchannel site....

Here is my error message number

Issue report tracker
Model: C235X - Roku TV Serial number: X00100VKH2FF (SO1RWO7KH2FF) Software version: 10 0 0 • build 4197-94 Timestamp: 2021-06-06T16:27:31Z
Please use issue ID FF-225-627 to report the current
issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV won’t play streaming services

Jump to solution

Thanks for the information, @krish_101

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: If it is inconvenient to reach the power cord to unplug your Roku device, you can restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @krish_101

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Can you please provide us the following information:

-Does this issue only occur on The Roku Channel? If so, what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
krish_101
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

thank you so much for getting back to me.

Its the ROKU channel 

version 4.2 and build 3

I have reset my modem - TV(erase) and also change DNS bu non of that worked....

all other things are working fine and Roku channel I can access on my Mac -safari without any issue... but not on my TV....

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the information, @krish_101

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: If it is inconvenient to reach the power cord to unplug your Roku device, you can restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator