Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gg23
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV not working

Jump to solution

I purchased a Hisense Roku Tv and ever since I purchased it it has glitched non-stop. Take forever to load apps, then when I go to put the volume up the app will completely close or my tv will just shut off and come back on after a minute. I literally have to wait about 30seconds to do anything before clicking something else because it will glitch again and shut off turn back on 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV not working

Jump to solution

@gg23

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, we would recommend contact Hisense support to inquire further. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You should contact Hisense.  They made the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@gg23

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, we would recommend contact Hisense support to inquire further. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gg23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That’s exactly what I said, but Hisense said they can’t do nothing because it’s Rokus program that’s messing up not the tv. 

0 Kudos
gg23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have been arguing with them for the past months that it’s the TV and they don’t want to accept it. I’ve reset the tv every way you can think off, had my internet checked out and they still say it’s not the TV now it’s the Roku programming that’s messed up. Only Roku can help me with the problem not them. 

0 Kudos