Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raymondjtoth
Level 7

Hisense Roku TV low volume with soundbar

Jump to solution
Roku tv 70410x

model 50r81 hitachi
sn yn00h5328246
software 9..3.0 build 4194-57
device id jp200h328246

have sound bar hooked up using optical cable tryed on other tv sound bar ok even blu-ray player hooked up to hdmi

low cable box hooked up to tv using hdmi its do i fix it if can look into this i love it and please fix this all thing hdmi sound bar is onn brand and it hooked up using optical cable turned all way up its still low what do qe do to fix this really anoying low Its cable box, blu-ray using hdmi cable on these sound bar uses optical cable it started when 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hisense Roku TV low volume with soundbar

Jump to solution

@raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hisense Roku TV low volume with soundbar

Jump to solution

@raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
triplec13
Level 7

Re: Hisense Roku TV low volume

Jump to solution

Hi,

We just bought this TV in August 2020.   The sound is stuck on low volume and we have tried every way to turn it up to the normal tv level.  Please advise on how to fix.  The volume is way too low.

50" Hisense Roku TV
X00100FYAXMV
8/25/2020

All channels including comcast box via hdmi connection.  Happens when accessing youtube via comcast apps and also accessing youtube via roku apps.   The low volume is universal on all connections and settings and reboots.

The problem could have been with the tv since we bought in August because my mother has it on mute often.  Today we went to turn it up and unable to turn up loud.  

The tv is on automatic update so whatever your latest version is.  
0 Kudos