Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ripineros
Level 7

Hisense Roku TV losses connection after being turned off

I have a Hisense R6009 Roku TV.

Every single day when I turn it on (after being off for several hours) it shows up as "Disconnected" from the Wifi network. To solve it, I have to go to "check connection" in the settings. After doing the connection check it shows up as connected.

I have to do this every single time when I turn the TV on so it is not a random occurrence. No other device in my house is having similar issues.

4 Replies
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense Roku TV losses connection after being turned off

Have you tried waiting it out for the tv to connect on its own? Or no patience for that?

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ripineros
Level 7

Yeah, I have tried that. I have waited for up to 5 minutes and still it does not connect.

0 Kudos
ferm
Level 7

I have the same problem, have you fix it?

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@ferm 

Thanks for the post

Have you tried contacting Hisense support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos