Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BatSkull87

Hisense 58R6+ Roku TV will not recognize Playstation 4 after latest update 2 weeks ago...

Hey all, ever since the last Roku update about 2 weeks ago, my Hisense 58R6+ will no longer recognize my Playstation 4. The screen says searching for signal, then no signal (is it on?). It is on, and I have tried both 1.4/2.0/auto for HDMI mode, still nothing. the PS4 works perfectly on 2 other TVs, and a computer monitor. I tried every HDMI input, nothing. But my Xfinity cable box, PS3, Xbox 360 and GameCube all work in any input. I got no where for 2 weeks between Hisense and Roku, each placed blame on the other, I'm really hoping to get some help on here. I love the TV but not being able to use my PS4 is annoying to say the least. I read on other forums that an update rollback was possible, and that seemed to help others out, but now I was told that that is not possible. Any help at this point is much appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
JS7452
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense 58R6+ Roku TV will not recognize Playstation 4 after latest update 2 weeks ago...

I have the same issue with trying to connect to the cable box. 

0 Kudos
Oribu

Re: Hisense 58R6+ Roku TV will not recognize Playstation 4 after latest update 2 weeks ago...

Is this a 4k tv?

0 Kudos
mikalyn

I have same issue - except for me its the AVI input from satellite reciever - works on other tv so I know its not the cable or the receiver.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mikalyn

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you have the input selection on your Home screen? What are you seeing on screen when you select the appropriate input for your satellite box?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JS7452
Reel Rookie

I have pretty much the same problem. My Hisense no longer sees my cable box. I've tried all 3 of the hdmi ports.

0 Kudos