Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hdmi ports on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I don’t know what’s going on but I had my TV for Three years nothing has gone wrong until now the HDM I ports do not work at all and I knew something was wrong when I kept flashing in and out in and out in and out whenever I play my Xbox I switch the HDMI cord I tried every pore and now none of the ports don’t work I’m not sure what to do at this point

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hdmi ports on Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Kp3 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend you contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of contact information for Roku TV manufacturers, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hdmi ports on Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Kp3 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend you contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of contact information for Roku TV manufacturers, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos