Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juniorfaour
Reel Rookie

HITACHI ROKU 49' TV KEEPS SHUTTING OF AND ON

Since the last update. My Roku Tv has a glitch that is very annoying. Out of nowhere it has this issue that it repeatedly turns of and on. I have unplugged and waited 10 min. I have taken the batteries off the remote and other remotes. I have lastly do the reset button on back of the tv and that holds off for a few hours and then its back to the same problem. Nothing on the web provides a sure fix. Come on Roku and Hitachi and TLC all your tvs are messing up provide an update to fix this issue. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: HITACHI ROKU 49' TV KEEPS SHUTTING OF AND ON

@juniorfaour 

Thanks for the note.

Have you tried contacting Hitachi support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://hitachidmd.force.com/hitachiserviceusa/s/ or at 1-800-448-2244.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
juniorfaour
Reel Rookie

I m having the same issue. They have just plainly ignored us. I will take this Hitachi ROKU tv out side and watch it melt in fire. No more roku products or hitachi in this house. 

0 Kudos
lindz

Put mine on the fire pile too.

0 Kudos