Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jondabney

HDMI 1,2,and 3 not working. ARC is. TCL Roku TV

Just Got the new 65 inch TCL Last week. Now none of the HDMI ports are working. They did when I bought it. I've done everything. Unplugged, factory reset, restarted through the settings, unplugged and held power button for 30 seconds. I deleted the ports on the TV and then when I plugged them back in the TV recognized I plugged something in and so do my systems (Xbox one, wii, and a switch) But still shows "no signal." I'm at a loss, please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: HDMI 1,2,and 3 not working. ARC is. TCL Roku TV

Hello @Jondabney

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Have you checked if the correct input (also referred to as source) matches the one to which you have the Xbox one is connected? If so and the issue persists, I'd suggest contacting the TV manufacturer to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact TCL Support here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos