Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Garbled sound

Today, March 11, 2020, all my apps on my TV have 'garbled' sound to the point that I cannot understand what is being said.  It doesn't matter if I'm watching YouTube TV or Hulu, or Amazon Prime, they are all that way.  Any suggestions???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 19

Re: Garbled sound

@retired1  Thanks for the note. Try going into Settings>System>Power>System restart and restart your TV. You might also try unplugging it from power for a moment, then plugging it back in.

If that isn't helping clear up the issue, we'd recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer directly for more help. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Garbled sound

@RokuTannerD  I followed your advice, restarted the TV, and it got rid of the garbled sound.  Thanks!  BTW, it took me a while to find restart, but it's there if you look hard enough. 

0 Kudos