Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greatfalls
Channel Surfer

Re: Game mode stuttering on with 10.0 update

Jump to solution

TEMP FIX:

Until Roku gets off their ass this is a fix for PS5. Go into Ps5 settings and select 1080i. it seems to run fine on game mode. 1080p and 2160p still stutter with game mode on. hope this helps while they "work" on the problem

0 Kudos
Greatfalls
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Here is what we need to prepare for. Roku will probably not fix this for litteral months. They update so far just twice a year based off there previous updates. people on reddit say problems last almost a year before they get patched. If this is the case this is something a nice Class action could probably resolve. Or at least get them working on something. They are not allowed to just jack our televisons up that we paid for without accountability. Just some guy on a forum giving us basically scripted answers may not cut it. If I have to run out and spend 2k on new tvs because they can't quality test a **bleep** update its going to be a social media and media nightmare. (so glad I work for a publicists) Ball is in your court Roku. Fix this because your probably used to idle threats and tough talk. This is not one of those cases. Fix our Tv's

SL5181
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Everyone, looks like there is a minor update available to the OS that I had to check manually.  After updating it seemed to fix the stutter issue I was having as well. Give it a go and hope it fixes everyone’s issue. 

jciccone426
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Considering I was nearing the end of my return period, I just ended up returning my TCL 65” and bought an LG 70” UN7070 with WebOS.

Loved the Roku UI but it means nothing if the developers can’t QC the very basic things. If something like this got messed up, what’s to say they won’t break something even bigger next? 

hope the issue gets fixed, and Rokus quality improves if I ever buy another one of their products. Good luck

0 Kudos
Greatfalls
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah no update avaliable on my end.

0 Kudos
astro-pop
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same for me no update... maybe its a rolling update? Wish they made it available to everyone if it truly fixes this dumb issue

0 Kudos
Greatfalls
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

funny how this is your only post. Anybody else get this magical update that's not available for me? 

0 Kudos
SL5181
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here is the info I see on the TV. This is the TCL 55 inch that was $160 from Walmart on Black FridayHere is the info I see on the TV. This is the TCL 55 inch that was $160 from Walmart on Black Friday

SL5181
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also have a 65” TCL 4 series from Best Buy and that one it prompted the update but disappeared. That TV is still stuttering. 

0 Kudos
astro-pop
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Well they certainly fixed it faster then I thought!! now to wait for the update hopefully roku doesn’t mess this part up as well 🙃

0 Kudos