Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forensic Files on roku tv live forensics files channel is playing in dubbed Spanish for days now

Jump to solution

Forensic Files channel (the FF 25th anniversary live channel) on roku’s live channels has recently been playing in dubbed Spanish. I thought maybe it was a momentary glitch but it’s now been days of this and I’m surprised no one has noticed. This is the main reason I use the roku tv. All our TVs are lg and Samsung. I got an onn roku for cheap literally for these lives to put in my room and binge on at night. This is kinda crazy. Especially since I’ve seen it’s happened a few times with different programs since I first googled about this. I tried waiting it out because I hate complaining but no one’s noticed it so yeah. This is the closest option I found for help.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Forensic Files on roku tv live forensics files channel is playing in dubbed Spanish for days now

Jump to solution

@SpilledThoughts 

The Filmrise Forensic Files (Roku Live TV channel 510) is streaming from Filmrise.  It appears that this is probably limited to seasons 1-3 as these seasons are also incorrectly playing in Spanish for the on-demand Forensic Files also available on the Roku Channel. (When seasons 1-3 play, you can clearly see the Filmrise logo appear.) 

Currently, season 13 is playing on Roku Channel Live ch. 510 and is in English.  Once it makes it through all the episodes and circles back to Season 1, it will again be in Spanish for Seasons 1-3 unless corrected/remedied.

This seems limited to the first three seasons of Forensic Files.  When you view "All Episodes" for the on-deman Forensic Files in Roku Search, the episode descriptions of the first three seasons are also written in Spanish. 

Perhaps @RokuDanny-R or @RokuKariza-D can forward to appropriate team to correct.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Forensic Files on roku tv live forensics files channel is playing in dubbed Spanish for days now

Jump to solution

@SpilledThoughts 

The Filmrise Forensic Files (Roku Live TV channel 510) is streaming from Filmrise.  It appears that this is probably limited to seasons 1-3 as these seasons are also incorrectly playing in Spanish for the on-demand Forensic Files also available on the Roku Channel. (When seasons 1-3 play, you can clearly see the Filmrise logo appear.) 

Currently, season 13 is playing on Roku Channel Live ch. 510 and is in English.  Once it makes it through all the episodes and circles back to Season 1, it will again be in Spanish for Seasons 1-3 unless corrected/remedied.

This seems limited to the first three seasons of Forensic Files.  When you view "All Episodes" for the on-deman Forensic Files in Roku Search, the episode descriptions of the first three seasons are also written in Spanish. 

Perhaps @RokuDanny-R or @RokuKariza-D can forward to appropriate team to correct.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102