Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xojulia
Level 7

Do not recommend Roku TV

10/10 do not recommend a Roku tv. I made the dumb decision of purchasing before researching and wow let me tell you this tv is driving me crazy. The first day I bought it it was nice everything worked the next day it’s giving me “unable to connect to internet.” I’ve tried everything little THING and it still won’t work. Factory reset all the dumb steps given by roku. Nothing wont Budge i don’t what to do with this piece of **bleep** now. I can’t even watch Christmas movies with my family. They just want your money. There isn’t even anyone to call for help. You have to google and google. Annoying waste of money and time. 

also some of have to go to work and work hard for what we have and multi billion dollar company’s like this take advantage of us while they’re getting richer and richer while their products are getting more expensive and cheaper in making. PATHETIC. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Do not recommend Roku TV

@Xojulia 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please be more specific regarding the issue you are experiencing with internet connectivity?

We would first recommend checking out some wireless troubleshooting tips on our Support page here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Xojulia
Level 7

Re: Do not recommend Roku TV

Yeah I already tried all of that. It says cannot connect to internet and every other device and tv in my room and kids room work. It’s just Roku one I bough for our living room. I haven’t been able to use it since I bought it almost a month  ago Walmart won’t take it back and I can’t get the money I paid for it. I tried everything a factory reset, update, I reset my WiFi password to kick all extra devices off to speed up my internet all the steps you provide to. It’s so annoying. 

0 Kudos