Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT_ICT

Distorted Sound on TCL 6 Series

Bought a TCL 6 Series Mini QLED from Best Buy a few months ago. I have seen posts regarding distorted sound but haven't seen a fix for this specific TV. The Fix I read about was to turn the Volume Mode OFF. However, I have gone under AUDIO settings on the home screen and don't see this Volume Mode as an Option. I also don't see it when pressing * while there is an app or video playing. Has anyone had similar issues with the 6 Series TV and found a fix?

1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Distorted Sound on TCL 6 Series

Hi @BT_ICT,

We appreciate your contact.

Try to do a manual update on your Roku by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now. Then restart the Roku device.

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach TCL here: https://support.tclusa.com/contact-us? or 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos