Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus is freezing after ad breaks

Jump to solution

When I try to watch a show or movie on Disney Plus, I will get through the first ads before the show then once the next ad break starts the show/movie never comes back. The ads end and it is just a black screen. I have to exit the app then restart the show which makes me watch more ads. I have a Roku TV TCL

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus is freezing after ad breaks

Jump to solution

Hi @Mrniceguy7707,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with the issue with your Disney Plus channel. No worries! We are here to help you with this.

We highly suggest you do these troubleshooting steps: Remove, System restart, and Reinstall the channel.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star * to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Refer to earlier instructions to restart your Roku device.
  • Reinstall the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If the issue persists, you can contact our support so we can continue to assist you.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus is freezing after ad breaks

Jump to solution

Hi @Mrniceguy7707,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with the issue with your Disney Plus channel. No worries! We are here to help you with this.

We highly suggest you do these troubleshooting steps: Remove, System restart, and Reinstall the channel.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star * to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Refer to earlier instructions to restart your Roku device.
  • Reinstall the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If the issue persists, you can contact our support so we can continue to assist you.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos