Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Difference between onn wireless speakers and regular Roku Wireless Speakers?

I'd like to get a pair of Roku Wireless Speakers to use with my new Roku TV, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. However, a Walmart near me has the onn Roku Wireless Surround Sound Speakers (model 9040X) in stock. I know these do not come with remotes included like the model 9030 wireless speakers do, but is there any difference between these onn speakers and the regular Roku Wireless Speakers besides the different branding? Do they differ at all in functionality or performance? I don't care about the remotes as I already have the remote that came with my TV, and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and buy the onn speakers or if there is a good reason to wait until the regular ones come back in stock.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Difference between onn wireless speakers and regular Roku Wireless Speakers?

I found your question because I had the same question. SO I don't know but I have found a couple other places that have the "roku" versions in stock and neither have the remote or the table top remote so maybe they're just not including them anymore.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Difference between onn wireless speakers and regular Roku Wireless Speakers?

0 Kudos