Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElectronicsFan
Streaming Star

Re: Dvd Av Problem "Too Small"

Jump to solution

I see you've already answered stranger. Excellent! 

0 Kudos
Karlos4473

Re: DVD player seems to not be connected

Jump to solution

A few days ago The VHS tape was playing fine.  The next day I kept getting the message is it connected And no longer played.  The DVD did play and I believe still does.  It’s only when I attempt to play the VHS that’s the question is it connected arises.  I spent an hour on the phone with TCL they are had me reverse the connection turn off the power at Cetera at Cetera to no avail.  Urge me to call the DVD DHS manufacturer Who is not available.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
ElectronicsFan
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Do you have composite cables (red, white, and yellow) connected to the TV input  from the VHS side of the player? For example, the area that has both DVD/VHS Output on the back. And had it already connected before turning it on. Are you using a coaxial cable if so is it turned to the correct channel on the VCR portion and under the correct input on the TV? 

0 Kudos
ElectronicsFan
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Karlos4473 wrote:

A few days ago The VHS tape was playing fine.  The next day I kept getting the message is it connected And no longer played.  The DVD did play and I believe still does.  It’s only when I attempt to play the VHS that’s the question is it connected arises.  I spent an hour on the phone with TCL they are had me reverse the connection turn off the power at Cetera at Cetera to no avail.  Urge me to call the DVD DHS manufacturer Who is not available.  Any suggestions?

Meant to quote you question before; therefore, I'm reposting my response. Do you have composite cables (red, white, and yellow) connected to the TV input  from the VHS side of the player? For example, the area that has both DVD/VHS Output on the back. And had it already connected before turning it on. Are you using a coaxial cable if so is it turned to the correct channel on the VCR portion and under the correct input on the TV? 

0 Kudos