Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
audreyg123

Re: DVD player seems to not be connected

Jump to solution

Hi I have the same problem but I only have one port for cables to go into. I can either plug the three plug hdmi plug in the back or the dvd cord in the back. Then I get no picture. Any ideas? I just can't figure out what to do. 😞

0 Kudos

How to hook up dvd player to my onn roku tv

Jump to solution

I got an onn roku tv and trying to hook up my dvd player to it

I went to setting click on tv  inputs  then click on av and rename it to dvd player now it said "DVD player no signal(is it on) 

What now 

P.S using the red, yellow n white chords tv and dvd player is on 

0 Kudos
JayJ1

Jump to solution

Having the same problem. Bought a HDMI to AV Cable from Walmart online. Don't know what to do.

0 Kudos
JayJ1

Re: How to hook up dvd player to my onn roku tv

Jump to solution

65'. Different setup

0 Kudos
prismjr
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Don't know if this will help, but after I exhausted all possibilities, this worked for me (without HDMI cable). I don't know how to direct you to the helpful post that solved my problem, so I am including a screenshot of the solution that worked for me:

roku1.JPG

olddultrarunner
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My DVD player doesn't' have HDMI, only the red, yellow, white. I have the yellow connected to back of my new Roku tv but it says it doesn't see a signal for the DVD player. This cable worked fine in my LG smart tv

0 Kudos
Aleon

How to connect Blu-ray DVD player to TCL Roku tv?

Jump to solution

I cant seem to add or connect my dvd player to the TCL Roku tv? I have tried all 3 HDMI ports and inputs and even went old school with the red white yellow plugs and the tv and dvd arent connecting. Please help!

0 Kudos
Aleon

Jump to solution

I tried this on my tcl tv and it didnt work. What kind of tv do you have?

0 Kudos
Mimzi

Jump to solution

What steps did you follow. Having the same issue.

0 Kudos
prismjr
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Can you view the message from @mbutscher above? That's what worked for me. If not, I will try to copy and paste.

0 Kudos