Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Ravago
Level 7

Couldn't Add Netflix! Not Enough Space please remove channel.

Hi,

We have a TCL Roku TV.   Whenever we see this message "Couldn't Add Netflix! Not Enough Space please remove channel" , we can resolve it by unplugging and re-plugging the TV.  But now, it wont stop showing the messages even if we deleted applications on the TV.  Do you have work around for this? Do you know why does it happen?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ryan_Ravago
Level 7

Re: Couldn't Add Netflix! Not Enough Space please remove channel.

Anyone? Please help Roku?
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 13

How many channels are installed on Roku tv?
0 Kudos
Ryan_Ravago
Level 7

I think its almost 200 channels...
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

It looks like the issue that you are experiencing may be related to space issues on your RokuTV. Freeing up space on your RokuTV may resolve the issue that you are seeing.

You can do this by:
1) Remove any unused channels from your device.
2) Factory reset your device. If you need assistance with this, steps are outlined here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-roku-streaming-device-
3) Link your device back to your account.
4) Add the channels that you are trying to use.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MWDXER
Level 11

I do not own a Roku TV, but I have never run into a limit on a Roku player. At one time I had (would you believe?) over 1100 channels on my Roku LT. It slowed down a lot, but the channel apps still worked. When I first got my Roku LT, I was like a kid in a candy store and added about anything that was free, I might want to watch. After a while, it just took too long to go through the channels and many I had not looked at in months. I have about 350 now and they are fine.
0 Kudos