Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vane96
Level 7

Connection issues

Jump to solution

I’ve had my Roku TV FOR A WEEK!!! And I’ve only watched one movie and one episode of a show and like 3 YouTube videos. I tried using it yesterday & today and all of a sudden I’m having all these issues!!! It was connecting to my iPhone hotspot. Then neither Netflix or YouTube were working. I did the whole system reset, app reset & network reset none of that worked. I also did like 3 factory resets. I tried uninstalling the apps but it says my connection is bad “try again later” , but then I check the connection and it says it’s “excellent” Now it connects to my hotspot and freezes. I’m furious. Can someone please give me a solution before I bang my head against the wall? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Connection issues

Jump to solution

@Vane96 

Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vane96
Level 7

Jump to solution

Before anyone says anything I re started my iPhone MULTIPLE TIMES. the network does appear on the tv. Once I put in my password it gives me the 2 green check marks and then it freezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D77950FB-8C1D-4486-BA80-693182E0355E.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Vane96 

Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos