Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges on my credit card when no active subscriptions or purchases were made

I keep getting charges from The Roku Channel on my credit card, and I have no active subscriptions nor am I trying to purchase anything so there’s no way for me to cancel these charges. I also got a new credit card and they are still trying to charge my account and I have no idea for what products or services! Getting ahold of someone is impossible! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
megatronk

Re: Charges on my credit card when no active subscriptions or purchases were made

i’m having the same exact problem! I woke up this morning and checked my email and had like 10 emails saying that payments were declined for renewing a subscription for the TV app shudder whatever that is, I’ve never heard of it my entire life. I personally don’t have a credit card put into the TV or my Roku account and it’s giving me the last four digits of somebody else’s credit card saying that the payment was declined and there is no possible way to get a hold of somebody to sort this out. The funny thing is I don’t even have the app installed on my TV or an account on Shudder, and I know it’s not a scam because it’s coming directly from the no reply@roku.com email

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Charges on my credit card when no active subscriptions or purchases were made

Hey @megatronk

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos