Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
williams_1610
Level 7

Channels crashing on Roku TV

I have a Roku TV and channels like Philo and more boot me back to home screen after just a couple minutes. Please help if you can.

Roku TV model 100012589  Software version 9.4.2. build 4096-C4

5 Replies
DetCord
Level 7

Re: Channel crashing

Same. Sometime it will work, other times not.

Selecting a channel/app will either launch it or result in system restart. Massive PITA.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channels crashing on Roku TV

@williams_1610 @DetCord 

Thanks for the posts.

Please first make sure that you have checked for a manual update on your Roku TV to see if the issue is resolved. For more information about how to check for an update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model or Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-did you check for a manual update

With more information we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cincin
Level 7

I'm having same issues with live TV not working & no Roku channels are working.  Been down since ralt this morning.  I've had tried all trouble shooting and did not fix issue.

Onn..Roku TV

50" 4K.  UHD TV

Model: 100012585

Purchased less than 6months ago

Please help

0 Kudos
Wadestrabley
Level 7

Hi this is Wadestrabley and my roku tv won't launch the Roku chanel,Roku help and trouble shooting chanel, or my live TV channels off my antenna...

Roku TV.    7822X

One. Model.    100012585

Serial number.    YN00PM248218

Software version.    9.4.2 build 4063-AT

Device ID.   E059DP248218

Please help i just payed for stars and epics and showtime and they will not launch because thy are part of the roku chanel 

0 Kudos
Wadestrabley
Level 7

Wadestrabley again this is the pic of the tv 16083529027683918882132595490767.jpg

0 Kudos