Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimSch
Reel Rookie

Channel reordering on home screen

Hello,

I have recently also run into this issue on the following:

Sharp Roku TV model: LC-50LB481U

Hardware ID: 5318X

SN: 2N00G5415605

Software Version: 11.5.0 build 4312-13

As we approach 6 months since any update on a solution can you say if there is any idea what sort of timeframe we can expect? The original estimate of "hoping to get everything sorted out soon" would seem to have expired, since nobody would call over 5 months "soon."

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel reordering on home screen

Hello @JimSch 

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JimSch
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel reordering on home screen

You can look at this thread and find my issue and troubleshooting steps because I have the same issue and have followed the same steps that @rcwithlime @Jasonridgell and @RLS54 reported last year. Nothing that I do will let me keep newly added channels in an order of my choosing. As soon as my television is turned off, the channels added in the recent past move to the end of the line up in the order they were added.

I'm trying to get an update on the known issue that @RokuMary-F mentioned in September. 

0 Kudos