Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaw14
Level 7

Re: Roku TV channel guide not showing all channels

Jump to solution

The guide stop working. I found I had to reconnect to WiFi even though I was just watching YouTube. Now it works fine

Altpsych1
Level 8

Re: Channel guide stopped working with antenna ?

Jump to solution

So good to know this is not just happening to me, always to realize you’re not crazy.

this began to occur in day night savings time.

any coincidence?

jef846
Level 8

Jump to solution

This worked until I shut off the TV.  When I turned it back on, I had to start the process all over again.  Not much of a fix

OkuRted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This works for me. We'll have to see if it stays on.

Bobdemick
Level 7

Jump to solution

I unplugged the TV plugged it back in and the TV Guide was back again. I turn the TV off turn the TV on and the TV Guide is still there. This has worked for both of my Hisense Roku TVs.

0 Kudos
Essjaytee
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for your post. This worked for me!

0 Kudos
Essjaytee
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the tip about the zip code. I don't even remember entering one, but what was ther was completely wrong. Now I'm seeing the right channel names! 

0 Kudos
georgethebeagle
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ha. My channel guide went to "no data available" like others have had. Checked all the supposed areas, internet connnection, zip code ect. I have fast power on because I have remote roku  speakers. One post suggested it was a daylight saving thing. Hmm that's exactly about when the smart guide stopped working. Post said clock gone on main menu, ya mines gone too. Went to settings / system / power / system restart. Well dang after restart clocks back and smart menu back. So it's obviously a system/software screwup caused by daylight savings change. Hard to keep up without tv guide/smart menue. Bright side is at least there's a roku community to go to to solve these kinds issues. Thanks folks.

0 Kudos
mshoultes
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  Everytime we turn on our Roku TV's, we have to do the restart in order to get the antenna guide.  Just started happening this week.  03/11/2020

0 Kudos
rgs1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Initially a power reset restored the channel guide for OTA channels. Now after resetting the zip code, resetting the network and unplugging the TV, I still get no guide data.

0 Kudos