Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffBond001
Level 7

Re: Channel guide stopped working with antenna ?

Jump to solution

This worked perfectly for me. Thanks a bunch, I would of never figured it out. 

scubasteve
Level 8

Smart Guide displays.....No Data Available

Jump to solution

Go to Settings/System/Power/System Restart.......................Worked for all of my TVs......Easy fix! 

DonDeMent
Level 8

Re: Smart Guide displays.....No Data Available

Jump to solution

This fixed my problem as well on 2 TVs.

But I don't like MAGIC solutions -  I'd like to know WHY this fixes the problem and in more detail how the smart guide works.

Because my guides worked fine for a year and then just stopped working.  A few things changed in my environment but I had no problem streaming and the TV's network test passed. 

So if someone knows the guide's behind the scene networking, please explain the details.

Thanks

scubasteve
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thinking it has something to do with daylight savings time!

rockin
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with the Smart Guide - No Data Available. Is there a permanent fix? I've done the system restart, but it is not holding the channel info from one day to the next. 

Appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

DonDeMent
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same for me.  ...Power->Restart fixed the problem for awhile but I turned off TV for an hour and now guide is gone again.  I've issued support request to Roku and just updated it to say my fix was temporary.  I'll wait for a real answer.  Disappointed with Roku support so far.

Bobdemick
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've been having the same problem since daylight saving time. I go through the system and restart power and it works until the TV gets turned off and turn back on again. Is there anyone responsible for taking care of this error?

rockin
Level 8

Jump to solution

Okay, I'll issue a support request to Roku also. Hopefully, they have a permanent fix for this. 

RokuTannerD
Level 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for continuing to let us know what you're seeing. We are investigating this issue and will continue to provide updates as we know more. In the meantime, please try the following steps that have helped temporarily resolve the issue: 

- Restart your TV from Settings>System>Power>System restart

- Try resetting your TV's network connection from Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Network connection reset. Then, go to Settings>Network>Set up connection and connect to your network once more. 

We'll reach out if we need any additional details as we continue to look into this. Please stay tuned. 

Thanks,

Tanner

onyx
Level 8

Jump to solution

1. Temporary fix: “Settings>System>Power>System Restart”.. temporarily gets Smart Guide and Clock showed up with correct time. “No Data Available” and No Clock REOCCURS after TV being “Off” over nite.

2. Zip Code had to be corrected, but had NO EFFECT, leaving “No Data Available” and No Clock Shown.. even after Powering Off then Start after 30 seconds.

ROKU will hopefully post a solution.. We have TCL model 65S423.

0 Kudos