Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lightjoh
Level 8

Re: Channel guide stopped working with antenna ?

Jump to solution

So the main guide is blank 100% shows no data, zip code is correct, system reset failed to bring back guide, system has 100% connected to the internet. Have to unplug power and hard boot to get guide back but if u turn off tv and back on again guide is showing no data again. Trying factory reset at this time.

0 Kudos
Glendas
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you, it worked!

0 Kudos
dewuwm83
Level 7

Jump to solution

I do not have a picture currently, but when watching antenna tv it shows "no data available" to display. Another poster is experiencing the same issue and I have pasted his picture here.

Roku Issue.PNG

In regards to your other questions.  The clock that I am referring to is the clock in the main menu in the upper right hand side of the screen. It is next to the *options section. I am connected to the internet/network and I am able to stream via other apps such as hulu, roku channel, etc. 

When restarting my tv by unplugging it and going to the "power source restart" function the clock would re-appear. However, when turning the tv off for an extended period of time the clock will then re-disappear and the "no data available" will reappear when utilizing the antenna tv. 

To troubleshoot I have done the following:

- Factory reset

- Reviewed zip code and although correct, re-entered

I did not enable fast start as I would rather not utilize unnecessary power for the sake of an antenna tv guide. 

Thanks for the help. 

dodger2020
Level 8

Jump to solution

Clearly not just limited to a couple people and not on the tv end. This is a problem with where the guide is fetched from. Network is fine. Zipcode is fine (tried changing it to another nearby local zip didn't help). Time is fine (so not dst related from the tv end). Only thing that sort of helps is what others said. System restart through power menu under system settings. Then the guide displays fine until the tv is turned off again.

Snoopy04
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have never had a clock on my menu screen that I've ever noticed. But the No data issue started only recently

0 Kudos
jacknoir
Level 8

Jump to solution

Also having the same problem. Have reset, and tried everything suggested.

DocDoug
Level 7

Jump to solution

COME ON ROKU ... FIX THIS!

Each channel shows the right info, but the channel guide is GONE.

Why don't you fix this?

jacknoir
Level 8

Jump to solution

Also having the same issue. Have tried all the suggestions above. Still not working

0 Kudos
SDuhig
Level 7

Jump to solution

Settings system reset worked for me. Presume this is a daulight savings time/internet time synch glitch of some kind?

0 Kudos
Serpic007
Level 7

Jump to solution

You have to go into system restart just turning the TV on and off with the remote wont work you have to do a system restart. That worked for me👍👍.