Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SusieS

Channel guide always takes me to channel 2

When using my channel

guide to go quickly to a higher or lower cable channel versus going channel by channel, the guide takes me to channel 2! This just started today, and I’ve reset EVERYTHING!!!! Help! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel guide always takes me to channel 2

@SusieS

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bics

Re: Channel guide always takes me to channel 2

RCA Roku 7525X. Model RTRU5527-US. ID R87914024198  Software version 10.0.0 build 4177-67

This started after an update last week. I lost my OTA channels. Have done everything including factory reset this morning and it is worse. Now I cannot arrow up channels, only go backwards and I'm still missing 80% of OTA channels. Scanned multiple times, it gets stuck on channel 2, the screen gors black and TV turns off automatically. 

0 Kudos