Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgniwder
Reel Rookie

Channel Guide "No Information"

Has anyone ever solved the issue of the Channel Guide displaying "No Information" on every channel?   

I've had the tv for 3 years now and it doesn't work on the guide.  I've changed zipcodes, scanned channels, reset the tv, etc and it still shows no information on every channel on the guide.   Once I select a channel after a few seconds it will tell me what is on, but that somewhat defeats the purpose...

TIA 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jacknorth
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel Guide "No Information"

We've had our TV for a couple years. It worked fine for us, but this just started happening a couple days ago. The OTA Channel Guide populates after a while, usually. Another thing that has happened a couple times is not being able to change the channel when using that Guide. Scroll to the channel, hit OK, nothing. You're stuck on whatever the current channel is. I have to power cycle to get it working again.

I suspect it has something to do with a recent update, which added stuff on the left side of the Guide. I never felt the need for those categories added to the Guide. Pretty annoying.

Tags (2)
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel Guide "No Information"

@sgniwder

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you connected to an OTA?

For more information about the Channel Guide, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: TV guide listings on Roku TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos