Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
txmerlin
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

I am glad a factory reset worked for you.  To date, I have done a factory reset on 4 different attempts to correct this.  I have tried both the reset tv audio/picture settings and the factory reset everything paths.  I have removed the tv input for live tv and then added it back forcing a rescan of everything.  And the latest attempt after reading through this thread included playing with zip codes.  Playing with zip codes seems to have produced the best results so far.  I tried several surrounding zip codes until I found one that cleared MOST of the incorrect stations (at least the major affiliates are correct). So for now, I will leave it thinking I am 30 miles away from where I really live.

Parteecia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here. I reset my TCL at least 4 times and if it worked it was temporary. I do not want to set it up again.

So far changing zip codes has worked the best for me. Yes, it would be best if they fixed this but I am relieved to have found a workaround in the meantime, 

COJP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Zip code 80304 OTA guide incorrect Model: 7108X - Roku TV Software 11.0.0 build 4193-30 Timestamp 2022-1009T020730Z issue ID 66-4404-767

The primary Rocky Mountain PBS 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4 or RF 33.1, 33.2, and 33.4 are showing up as CTN/Lifestyle programming but 33.3 has the correct 6.3 PBS "Create" info.

The Boulder [Davidson Mesa] repeater for PBS 12.1 thru 12.3 on RF 22.1 thru 22.3 are showing up as the FOX affiliate program guide for CO Springs. 22.4 has the correct PBS 12.4 "NHK" programming.

Factory Reset, multiple scans, multiple ZIP codes attempted etc.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Why can't I get my favorite channels separate from my streaming channels? I know how to turn them off in the input settings. 

And why it can't remember channel preference. Like ahhh favorite channels. And ahhh all channels.

Seems to be major glitch that's taking a long time to fix. 

Did anyone find a actual Solution that works? 

Please help. 

0 Kudos
Parteecia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Rescanning worked for me without entering a zip code. Hope it holds!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Cool I wish mine would do the same.

Anyone with any input on zip code not matching channels? 

0 Kudos
jhuftalin

Jump to solution

Your solution for the channel guide did not work.  It would be great if you could fix this.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Antenna channel guide, zip code not showing correct information

Jump to solution

I've changed zip code numerous times. To no avail. I just put in one that matches the zip code from the nearby city the broadcast towers are located. And it works for some channels. This used to never be a problem, like 2 months ago. 

Any real solution found yet.? I gave up. Restarted and  unplugged tv, reset modem and router. Nothing seems to work 

Any new ideas? 

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

They had it working nearly perfect, why did they bring back that faulty channel category thing on the left side of the guide, it is so useless and ruins the experience.  It should not be rolling over automatically from one category to the next unless it is selected.  For example I am watching my local antenna channel 8.1, if I scroll backward it jumps to spanish channels, I don't use them, this is so very wrong.  Leave well enough alone, it was fine the way it was originally.  I brought this up to Roku when they launched it before, now the stupid thing is back and is still very wrong.

cwcheese
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Zonexero 

Yup, the devs rolled out that hackneyed OTA guide again last evening, without fixing the limitation of not having the modal menu category that allows you to keep the selected Favorites, Recents, or All Channels sub-menu. I've complained about this previously when it was rolled out initially, pleaded with them to build in the modality but apparently that isn't important. They're busy integrating Wyze cams into the Roku Home ecosystem, which will likely have similar UI limitations.

don't call me expert, just a long time Roku user that seen a lot of things