Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delamere

Catch Up apps unavailable

have a Hisense Roku tv which has worked fine for all since I got it 15 months ago.  Three days ago all of the catch up channels(#BBC IPlayer, ##ITV HUB, ##All4 and My5) stopped working.

The message says "Channel Unavailable - This channel is unavailable right now.  Please try again later".

All my other apps (Prime Video, Disney+, etc work fine.

All of the catch up channels work fine on an Amazon Firestick.

So problem is with Roku TV or software.

I have searched through posts on the community and see this is not an uncommon event and I have tried all of the suggestions given by Roku advisers. But the channels are still unavailable.

Any help out there please?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Catch Up apps unavailable

@Delamere

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel providers directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on those channels (apps), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sianamyp
Channel Surfer

Re: Catch Up apps unavailable

We are having the same problem! 

0 Kudos