Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marchuleta
Level 7

Cannot set up Roku TV with remote

Jump to solution

So I just bought a 24” ONN Roku tv and the display screen will say pick a language for the sweet up but when I click play or any other button on the remote the tv will say powering off. If I push any button again on the remote the tv will still be on. I can’t set up my tv because of this. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot set up with remote

Jump to solution

@Marchuleta 

Thanks for the post.

This seems like it may be a remote issue that you got with your Roku TV. 

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. You can contact Onn here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot set up with remote

Jump to solution

@Marchuleta 

Thanks for the post.

This seems like it may be a remote issue that you got with your Roku TV. 

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. You can contact Onn here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
catie_aphi
Level 7

Re: Cannot set up Roku TV with remote

Jump to solution

im having the same issue.  did you receive a replacement remote yet?

0 Kudos