Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Cannot log back in on ANY Roku TV

Hello im hoping someone can help. Roku logged us out by itself on all 5 Hisense TV's in the house. When trying to log back in and use link or the reset with email feature it glitches out and says it cannot. So we did a system restore on every TV and still nothing is working. I cannot get past the link account screen. It just keeps resetting and giving me a different code. I cannot afford to replace every tv in the house and 3 of them are brand new.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 21

Re: Cannot log back in on ANY Roku TV

It sounds like there may be an Internet connection problem.  Did you try resetting your modem/router?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Yes thats not it it says the connection is EXCELLENT. 2 Tvs are plugged directly into my router as well. It resets almost in the same amount of time each and every time. We have tried everything we can think of. And according to my account page the TVs are activated...

0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku just logged us out of every Hisense TV for some reason and will not allow us to activate. Ive did system restore several times, unplugged everything for an entire night, check internet connection which is Excellent everytime, tried activating through email, tried activating using different cellphones. NOTHING is working. I even returned one of the TVs thinking it was the problem and it does it with the new TV as well.

0 Kudos
Level 21

An "Excellent" connection just tells you the Wi-Fi connection is good.  That's not the same thing as its Internet connection.  I'll say it again - reboot your modem/router.

0 Kudos
Level 7

And i will say it again i already have SEVERAL TIMES! The internet is working fine as well.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I have 2 of the tv's directly connected to the router

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Dakanmer 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device IDs of the Roku TVs along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos