Adrianlandersjr
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't pair roku speakers

Jump to solution

Hello Danny. Im experiencing the same issues. Ive been following this thread very closely. Ive tried everything that has been suggested to no avail. I have both A Tcl 6 series 65 inch And TCL 6 series 55 inch. Both tvs have no soundbar. Just two Roku speakers apiece. This past couple of months ive had to re pair the speakers on both tvs several times. Now neither tv will pair with these Roku speakers. Any new suggestions. Seems to be alot of complaints. Where can we go to begin the process of getting a refund on these useless speakers?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Adrianlandersjr

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Adrianlandersjr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok i was able to resolve this issue by watching a YT video called “TCL Roku Tv no sound or audio”.  It prompted me to press a series of buttons on my remote that rebooted my tv. After that everything worked fine. Hopefully mods let me post this so everyone else experiencing this problem can try this method.

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same problem.  Have the same speakers - 9030X - but with an Insignia Roku TV. Lately the speakers have been disconnecting more frequently. Pressing the reset button on back of speaker does not do anything at all. I have been unpairing them and starting the process from the beginning. Unfortunately receiving the same error message again and again.... 'Speakers cannot be found- try again'. They are literally sitting inches from the TV.

Are these speakers life expectancy less than 3 years?? I was hoping I would have them a bit longer.

Please advise. Thanks  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@stormyann55

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please provide us with the Roku Wireless Speakers, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tvspk4jc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!  Using the rebooting instructions in the video worked! Yesterday my TCL stopped "seeing" my Roku speakers.  Followed steps provided by Roku to reinstall them but nothing worked.  Using the rebooting instructions in the video worked! 

0 Kudos
french2s

Jump to solution

My speakers suddenly disconnected from my Sharp Roku TV (Roku TV 5303X; Sharp Model LC-43LB371U - running version 10.5.0 - build 4210-13 ). They did not unpair. I have reset them, unplugged them and plugged back in, they are in pairing mode but the TV does not find them.  I have also reset the TV.  I have only had these for about a year. Help is appreciated. (Model 9020X)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@french2s

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to pair them again to your Roku TV.

For more information about how to pair your Roku Wireless Speakers, visit our Support pages here: 
Set up your wireless speakers
Fix a speaker pairing issue

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rikster

Jump to solution

This worked for me. TCL Roku TV. Speakers just disconnected after 2 or 3 years. Pairing wouldn't work. Tv reset. Not a factory reset, just a reboot.  Went back to pairing page and it worked perfect. I didn't unplug the speakers or anything. Just the button sequence.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
jfox
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had this happen every 3 weeks I finally unplugged for like 3 hours or more at work and plugged in hit the 2 pairing buttons on the back IL they blinked then did the pairing steps and it worked.its a flaw in the data not the speakers as I had them replaced 2x. It's frustrating because I have to do it now every couple months even though it shows updates are current 

0 Kudos