jdeg
Channel Surfer

Can't pair roku speakers

Jump to solution

I have the roku 9030x wireless speakers and a tcl roku tv. The speakers will not pair. It just keeps searching for speakers in step 1 and never moves on. I have checked the tv and the software is updated and it actually updated the speakers while checking the software so the tv can see the speakers. I have tried hitting the pairing button and the lights on the back do blink. I have reset the speakers and have left them unplugged for 10 minutes and tried again but it never finds the speakers. What advice do you have

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't pair roku speakers

Jump to solution

@jdeg 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issues with your speakers, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID of the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
51 REPLIES 51
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jdeg 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issues with your speakers, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID of the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jfox
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have had 3 separate sets of speakers that go out almost every 6 weeks and i have to factory reset the tv to get them to pair again. thats too much to enter all my passwords to every streaming site i have added constantly

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jfox

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Santanaalbert12
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a roku sharp tv and just bought the onn soundbar it works great we just also bought the onn wireless surround speakers and my tv keeps saying unable to pair. I have done everything including the troubleshooting off roku website and still nothing we can’t get past step 1. I have emailed roku with no response 

0 Kudos
jfox
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Try removing the soundbar and pair the speakers first then add the bar. The speakers came first so it might help

0 Kudos
jfox
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thats a generic reply the problem isn't the speaker working its the software updates constantly needing updates I have been so hopeful for these . Why don't you include the reviews in your product description anymore

0 Kudos
Santanaalbert12
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried that yesterday but I’ll try it again. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Cjsmooth

Jump to solution

I need help pairing mine they won’t pair but it can see the speakers 

0 Kudos
jfox
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I find i have to unplug the speakers for a day and plug it in and re-pair. It happens all the time its maddening. 

0 Kudos