Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshua5507
Reel Rookie

Can't get roku tv to show any internet connections

So I was having the same troubles as everyone else did a hard test and still no networks  it's a  Onn.   Serial yk001m487179 Software version  10.5.0 build 4210-an Device I'd ld5021487179 If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful  won't show any networks even after restart I have 2.5 hz internet  but can go 5.0  please help and reset  wifi doesn't help or hasn't so far

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't get roku tv to show any internet connections

@Joshua5507

Thanks for the post.

It looks like your TV is still running the old OS. Have you tried checking for a manual update to see if you can update your TV to the latest OS 11.0? In addition, have you tried connecting your Roku TV to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: Update the software on your Roku

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos