Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dunkstar
Level 7

Can't find Amazon Music APP on UK Hisense Roku Tv R50B7120UK

As a UK Prime member i am keen to get the Amazon Music App on my Roku TV but have been unable to find it amongst the channel lists or streaming options despite seeing online reports that it is available. Any ideas what i am doing wrong?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't find Amazon Music APP on UK Hisense Roku Tv R50B7120UK

@Dunkstar 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried to contact the channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region? Please be aware that channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cathybl
Level 7

Re: Can't find Amazon Music APP on UK Hisense Roku Tv R50B7120UK

I am also in the UK and have just purchased a Roku Express device and encountered the same problem: it doesn't give me access to Amazon Music (I have an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, but I can't even access Amazon Prime Music on Roku). I contacted Amazon and they said "I checked with roku and they currently do not support Amazon music at this time for the UK markets." So the problem lies with Roku...Why do you not give access to Amazon Music? (You give access to Spotify, but that's no help to me...)

0 Kudos