Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonialee

Re: Can't connect to WiFi even with excellent connect

C205X

55R6+

X00100F5RE49

9.4.0  build 4210-94

S0222075RE49

- I reset network, reboot tv and wifi both of them, system restart, factory reset but nothing solved

0 Kudos
kpasquier

I have tried all of this multiple times and the TV still will not connect to our wifi.  Please help

0 Kudos
kpasquier

I have rebooted the TV and the router multiple times.  I have downloaded software to a USB and updated the TV, I have enabled and disabled the network pings.  NOTHING has worked.  

0 Kudos
MyTvBroke
Reel Rookie

Same issue as everybody else. Tv says excellent connection, can’t stream, tried all the “tips”. The font on the tv is horrible and the 0’s and O’s are identical but here’s my best effort at the tv info 

Roku device model: C257X

serial no: X00100DCOFXJ

Device Id: S06PG11COFXJ

Software version 10.0.0 • build 4209-94

0 Kudos
Dukesj2
Reel Rookie

I just purchased this TV today and I'm having the exact same issue! It connects to my Hotspot on my phone but not my home wifi! I'm about to return it!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Dukesj2

Thanks for the post.

If your Roku device will connect to your wireless hotspot, then the issue is most likely with your wireless network and not the device. Have you tried rebooting your wireless network? What kind of wireless network and router are you using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MyTvBroke

Thanks for the post.

Were you previously able to connect to your wireless network or are you just unable to connect altogether? Have you tried connecting to an alternate wireless network such as a mobile hotspot to see if you can get your Roku device connected?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dukesj2
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R it's definitely not my router or wifi. All of my others televisions are connected just fine. I did reset the TV and the router just to be sure. 

0 Kudos
Dukesj2
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R I just pulled the tv out of the box yesterday and have yet to be able to connect to my network. It will connect to my mobile hotspot, but not my home wifi. All of my other televisions and everything else is connected to my home wifi, i've restarted my router, i've reset the tv, still will not connect.

0 Kudos
MyTvBroke
Reel Rookie

My tv has previously been connected with everything working fine and then a couple days ago, it just stopped working. I tried to connect to my hotspot but it didn’t even show up in the list of wifi options  

everything else in my house is connecting just fine 

thanks

0 Kudos