Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoyL

Can't connect to WiFi even with excellent connect

We have a Hisense Roku tv. It was working fine all of sudden roku and Netflix's just stopped working. Now Says it can't connect to wireless. But we have excellent internet. I have restarted everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
55 REPLIES 55
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't connect to WiFi even with excellent connect

@JoyL 

Thanks for the note.

We recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku TV.

Check out some wireless troubleshooting tips here: 
Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TL14

Danny.  I have the same problem.   Have rebooted TV and internet and roku still does not recognize the correctly typed in password.  So still no tv. HELP PLEASE. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@TL14 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku TV from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I have the same problem I even factory reset the tv 

Sophiiiaaa

I have the same issue. I've reset the TV, the router, moved the TV as close to the router as possible, disabled network ping then enabled again...it says its connected with excellent signal strength but I still cant stream anything. Please help!

KM12

Why is my tv connect to my phone sharing but not the WiFi. Even tho I rebooted both of them a several times? 

0 Kudos
Lostdreams

Did you ever find the problem? I told all this to roku and then they sent me to hisense. And then hisense told me to go back to roku support... neither are helping about ready to take a bat to the tv and the remote. Amd get getting a better tv

I was having the same problem and this is what I did.. RESET the connection and RECONNECT. It worked.

bklynbouy

Hi Danny;

We've tried everything that was stated. Re-started, unplugged. Our other tv (not a roku) is connected. Can you help us? I have all the info (address #'s) It's driving us crazy.

Sincerely,

Mary