Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psingh

Can't connect my TCL Roku TV to Google Home

Jump to solution

I’m having troubles similarly to the folks above. My Google home isnt connecting to Roku, but upon adding a new device, it says it’s successfully paired + linked but it doesn’t show up under “Works with Google” as Linked. 

Can’t seem to figure it out. Anything I’m missing? I’ve tried reinstalling the Google Home app and rebooting my Google Home itself. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't connect my TCL Roku TV to Google Home

Jump to solution

@psingh

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Control your streaming devices with Google

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue as well as screenshots that illustrate what is happening on screen so we can better understand.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't connect my TCL Roku TV to Google Home

Jump to solution

@psingh

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Control your streaming devices with Google

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue as well as screenshots that illustrate what is happening on screen so we can better understand.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos