Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demsd
Roku Guru

Re: Can not stream SPECTRUM TV via Roku!

@ppellegrini wrote:

Demsd, Roku removed the Spectrum app from available to download.  Roku TV is just a television with the Roku application.  If you want Spectrum, you can no longer download it.  It is no longer being updated either.  Roku and Roku TV are the same. 

I am aware of that. I have two TCL TVs.

The OP was griping about Roku & Spectrum specifically. The OP's complaint had absolutely nothing to do with a Roku TV, yet they posted it here in the Roku TV Discussion forum. Just saying.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
TheChrisGlass
Reel Rookie

Yup. And now YouTube TV is gone, too. Roku is burning a lot of bridges.

0 Kudos
seriksen
Channel Surfer

ordered two new apple 4k's should arrive in another week or so. then done with roku.

0 Kudos
TheChrisGlass
Reel Rookie

For me, I might end up on my Xbox One more than I originally planned, since that's my only other device with Spectrum on it.

0 Kudos
AdaBeta27
Streaming Star

I thought I read elsewhere in these forums that if you had the Roku Spectrum app running on your Rokus prior to when the split happened, and you add a new Roku device,  if you contact Spectrum they can tell you the secret way to get the Spectrum Roku app back. 

0 Kudos
Tmaf901

Oh lovely,

New spectrum customer here. Just got the spectrum tv essentials subscription. Apple airplay streaming over ROKU is failing terribly. Bought a new 65 inch roku tv to go with my 55 inch in my bedroom… since roku did allow spectrum, and now does not; I assume is roku being the stuck up as*hole, so with that said I will be moving to apple TV. Way to lose a customer. Will be returning this 65 inch piece of junk to the store. Notify me when you come to an agreement @roku.

0 Kudos