Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can TCL roku tv remote work with Hisense roku tv

Hi, I wan to kno if can tcl roku tv remote work with hisense roku tv. My hisense tv remote stop working, so I went online and found a tcl roku remote for better price. The only in my head if tcl roku tv remote will work with hisense roku tv.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Can TCL roku tv remote work with Hisense roku tv

Maybe, the hisense Roku tv remote will definitely not work on a tcl roku tv, but some Hisense roku tv respond to tcl roku tv remote. So those that do respond to two different IR commands sets at once. My sisters 40" Hisense works with my TCL remote, but her's remote doesn't work on my tcl roku tv. 

The only other roku tv brand that matches the hisense remote is the Sharp roku tv remote. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

So basically, Tcl roku remote can work with Hisense Roku tv.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

I'm saying that the Hisense we have does, I can't speak for all hisense models of roku tv.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Get a voice remote from walmart or best buy it will work with all brands of roku tv once paired. Or get the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote works great with Roku tv's. You can get for $16.88 at Walmart or around $10 on ebay. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund
0 Kudos