Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Can I use both the Wireless Speakers and another audio output method at the same time?

Jump to solution

I have wireless speakers for my rokutv. I also have wireless headphones that I was using with my rokutv prior to getting the wireless speakers, how can I use the headphones now? Do I have to disable the wireless speakers for them to work?

[Topic relocated to appropriate location]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

Thanks for the context.

Multiple audio output sources are not supported for simultaneous use at this time. You can use either the TV's internal speakers, Roku TV wireless speakers, or any other audio output source, 1 at a time. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

If your wireless speakers are connected to your TV's auxiliary audio jack, then you won't be able to use these simultaneously with Roku TV Wireless Speakers. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

they are plugged into an USB port, and some Optical port

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for the context.

Multiple audio output sources are not supported for simultaneous use at this time. You can use either the TV's internal speakers, Roku TV wireless speakers, or any other audio output source, 1 at a time. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

will roku tv speakers work with tv ears connected to ear phone jack or optic audio jack?

Jump to solution

Before I order the roku speakers I must know if my subject topic will work on my new roku tv. Tv ears are for my hard-of-hearing guests. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: will roku tv speakers work with tv ears connected to ear phone jack or optic audio jack?

Jump to solution

[Topic merged with existing topic] 

@Jackiep Please see the solution above. Currently, you can only use one audio output source from the TV at a time. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
Do they plan on us being able to use multiple audio sources simultaneously?
0 Kudos