BobbyC32
Reel Rookie

Can I use 2 sets of the Roku wireless speakers with one Roku tv?

I bought a set of 2 Roku wireless speakers and I love them. Can i buy another set so that I have 4 speakers connected to the same Roku TV?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can I use 2 sets of the Roku wireless speakers with one Roku tv?

@BobbyC32 

Thank for the inquiry.

Only one pair of wireless speakers can be connected to your Roku TV at this time.

For more information about Roku TV Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: What are Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Willasu07

When you say at this time will there be a future update that will allow for another set of wireless surround sound speakers the speakers have been the easiest setup and a very long time all I need to do is find the wall anchors for the side speakers

rturner6095
Reel Rookie

Roku Wireless Speakers

Hello Roku Community,  I just purchased some Roku Wirless Speakers and I was wondering if the Roku system will allow your to pair more than just two speakers.  So Let's say I wanted to pair 4 Wireless speakers to hear sound in front of me and behind me to give me a true Surround Sound 5.1 or 7.1 speakers system.   Is that possible?  Also I have noticed on occassion the my right speaker will randomly disconnect itself from the TV System.  Is that normal?  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Speakers

@rturner6095 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As stated previously, only one pair of wireless speakers can be connected to your Roku TV at this time.

For more information about Roku TV Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: What are Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jerfish

Well I just got my second set of speakers and it won’t let me connect them so I guess I’ll return them. That stinks

0 Kudos
HoracioPrz
Channel Surfer

I asked the same some time ago. I got the full set of sound bar, surround speakers and subwoofer, thought they sound good, those are efectively 4.1 

I asked if they could add support for an aditional pair of speakers, so we can buy 2 pairs of speakers and use the sound bar as center chanel only, having a discrete 5.1.

This is my topic:  https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Onn-Roku-Sound-bar-Speakers-and-Subwoofer-set-up-3-1-4-1-o...

Sucks they do not add a feature that will lead people buy more of their products.

0 Kudos
Edie4421

Wireless speaker

Can u hook 4 roku wireless speakers on 1 tv

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wireless speaker

Sorry, but no. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Hey Roku are you sure? Because your adds say otherwise... and I'd definitely add another set if possibleScreenshot_20211119-133924_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos