Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can I pair Roku speakers & sub with my existing soundbar/sub and Roku TV setup?

Hello everyone, 

I recently bought a 65" TCL Roku TV, and it's great. I have it paired with a Samsung soundbar & wireless sub, but I want to add better sound to the setup. If I were to buy an additional Roku subwoofer and/or speakers, could I just add those in with my existing setup, or would they not work in conjunction with my Samsung Soundbar & Subwoofer?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can I pair Roku speakers & sub with my existing soundbar/sub and Roku TV setup?

@RyanMaasMN 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku TV Wireless Speakers can only be connected to a Roku TV and only one pair of wireless speakers can be connected to your Roku TV. The software running on each product is designed for seamless integration allowing the Roku TV and wireless speakers to work exceptionally well together.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Can I pair Roku speakers & sub with my existing soundbar/sub and Roku TV setup?

@RokuDanny-R 

Thanks for the response! 
To be more clear on this - I currently have a soundbar & sub running through my HDMI ARC. Could I keep that and add the Roku sub & speakers as well, through the wireless connection, so that they would all work together?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@RyanMaasMN 

Thanks for the note.

The Roku subwoofer and wireless speakers will not work in conjunction to your existing soundbar and subwoofer.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos